cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change log for Standard Text SO10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In my production system ECC6.0, we see that a text has been modified( T Code SO10). According to My ABAP team, they have not modified it.

I need to know when the standard text has been modified and by whom. Is there any change log available for that?

PS: I have no idea if somebody has done changes in test system and then migrated or it has been changed directly in production.Anyway my question is to get change log.

Thank You in Adv.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in the table STXH where you will find who has changed (TDLUSER) and changed date(TDLDATE) by giving the object name .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great solution Subrat...one small question...if the Changed by says 'SAP' can we believe that the change was by a transport and not by any individual directly in the Production system? Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You said that it is a Production system, you can check the authorization of the users (ABAPers) who has access to change an object/text in the system. Normally in Production system user don't have change access to object S_DEVELOP.

This will help you to find out the user and also to remove the authorization.

Other than this if you think it has been transported from Integration then check the Transports done at that particular day/time.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

S_Develop is not the one controlling SO10 tcode changes.The object I found is S_SCRP_TXT.

I got a list of almost 100 users having this access so It is difficult to find who has done changes.

Since we have no idea when the change got migrated from integration to Prod. ( if it is ever migrated) so finding a Request is also very difficult.

Any other clue???

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am still waiting for experts to respond.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankanj,

To see the change log in the standard text please goto the following steps below:

> In SO10, change/display the standard text name > Goto > Header

You will see then the change logs. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj Jain

You do not necessarily need to know the date of the transport request, if there was one, to find the transport.

You can use the u201CSearch for Objects in Requests/Tasksu201D Transport Organizer tool (from SE01).

Search on the following:

- Program ID = R3TR

- Repository Object = TEXT

- Select status Released (at least), but you can select Modifiable to search all.

Seems to work better with only an u201Cu201D in the search field rather than trying to limit the search (ex. u201CZu201D

I havenu2019t worked with texts in a bit, so there may be additional objects, but this should be the one you are looking for here.

Hope this helps!

PJ