Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while sending file from SAP AII to SAP XI on the same Server

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im getting the following error in the adapter while sending the file from AII to XI on the same server:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.lang.NullPointerException.

Can you please let me know the possible cause for this?

Thanks,

Arkesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkesh,

Maybe the following thread will help you

I'm dealing with a similar issue right now and I tried some things before as, clearing caches & restarting the associated communication channels that for me are in red with u201CNo adapter registered for this channelu201D and resend the messages from AE message monitor; I saw that same behavior in a previous AE message errors (related to the Java queues retrieval delays at that time) that left the communication channel and that status became green again and when I resent the message this time it went thru.

If you are not able to restart the communication channel due to error u201C1 of 1 administered and selected channels have not been stoppedu201D and a short log u201CChannel has internal erroru201D you may need to restart your File adapter in the Visual Admin (this last time we needed to do that in order to restart the comm cnhls).

For the error "No adapter registered for this channel" is recommended as well to do the caches refresh. check thread however we needed to restart the File service in the Visual Admin to make the communication channels related in green again after restarting them.

I don't know the root cause yet but it seems it shoudl be related to J2EE/ICM issues that maybe will cleared after a reset of ICM or J2EE, but it may work as work around.

Alex Velez