cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route in Sales Oredr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per the user requirement I have created a route with the weight group and assigned it to the dest and dep combination in with weight group settings.

Now user is complaining that when he creates SO for the customer system is not showing any Route (the field is totally blank).

For this I have checked the route combination and every thing is perfect (Transportation group,Shipping point, Dep and Dest country and zones).

For the Route which I have created weight group is xxxxx with grater than 44,000LB weight.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gupta,

If the route determination done with weight group I hope system will determine the route at delivery not in sales order.

Create delivery for that sales order then check route is getting determine or not.

Check shipping condition data maintained in the customer master or not.

Other wise you determine the Route with this combination

Depature Zone Destination zoneShipping conditions+Transportation group-->Route

Then check now system will determine the route at sales order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali,

First of all in SO the route is not getting picked and Its not possible to create a delivery since order is incomplete.

I have looked in to all the conbination.I have created the order for th sam,we weight group qty but stil why it is not picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gupta,

Please check if the Weight group is defined correctly and relevame is there to the route combination.

Regards

Samier Danish