Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification SAP_NW700 _TADM_51)Oracle : Confusing format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

The certification question are of the type ->

Q) < The question described >. This question has two correct answers.

Option

a) XXX GGGG YYY - T/F

b) GGG XXXX HHH - T/F

c ) TTT HHH SSS - T/F

d) SSS OOO FFFF - T/F

I am confused with SAP terminology of <correct answers> and <T/F> .

A clear question - does <two correct> answers implies I have to mark two of the option as True and two False

OR does <two correct > answers does not imply anything about number of options being True of False.

Please tell me from your experience ( if you have given Tech ed and suceeded ) do I assume <two correct> answers as

two true and two false - ( Here I have a hint - 2F & 2T)

OR

I take no assumption and mark True / False as I like. Of course If I know correct answer I will do the question correctly

but I may loose the extra mark for the <probable hint> given. ( Here 4 can be true / 4 can be false - whatever !!)

I hope you understand . Please I need a feedback on this desperately.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

You are right, clunky translations from German into English are an age-old problem. I guess what happened here is that the German richtig can mean both "correct" and "true", so the intended meaning was probably "There are two true answers."

The primary contact is the Education Dept. of your local SAP organization; they normally have a person who is responsible for the certification program.

Regards,

Mark

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fyi - I've deleted your duplicate posting. Please only post in one forum. I've kept this one because you've got answers.

If the question was:

Q) The number 2 has a number of properties. This question has two correct answers.

Option

a) It is prime - T/F

b) It is a negative number - T/F

c ) It is even - T/F

d) It has no square root- T/F

Then I'd expect:

a) T

b) F

c) T

d) F

I agree - it's not the best possible wording!

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Guys,

Thanks for the response.

So I believe & suppose - that ( SAP Exam hypothesis !! )

The question has <n> answers => n Options are true & (4-n) Option are False.

Q.E.D

I am not so happy with the wordings of hints of course ! The worst case was that invigelators ( proctors ) also had no clue about this & they anounced that no such relationship exist. Later I talked to the guys who cleared and they happen to follow this relationship.

Ah ! Some one tell them to change it. I'll do if I get a chance.

Please if you have another opinion post !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gunjan,

If you check the course material you will find 'Test your knowledge' section. In that you will find few questions based on that lesson. Format of the questions in the exam are almost same.

Hope this helps you.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Matt,

Thank you. I scored 82 % and finally could clear the exam assuming what you guys had said.

But I would like to complain about two things

a ) Why the invigilator told me ( and lot of examinees in the hall ) that no relationship exist. In future the invigilator should be well informed.

b) Why the pattern itself is confusing - not technically but linguistically. To be serious SAP does not seems to be testing our aptitude or language skills. The pattern should be corrected.

So I would like to forward my concern to authorized SAP ( Educational/Tech- Exam team Bangalore/ and also the Uebersetzer ) so the next time examiner is informed.

Whom Can I complain to ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Gunjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gunjan,

I have gone through this training few years back and got certified. When it says 'Question has two correct answers' means you have to select those two. That's it.

Post one question if this is not clear and may be someone can help you further.

BTW, the there will be questions like true/false, fill in the blanks, multiple choice.

Hope this helps.

Manoj

Edited by: Manoj Chintawar on Mar 18, 2009 8:31 AM