cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add shopping cart item functionality is not working in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found that Add shopping cart item functionality is not working in Purchase order.

We are raising the Purchase order in SRM. I am trying to use the Add shopping cart item functionality to add the shopping carts line item in to purchase order.

Once I will click on start search, it will give me a list of Approved shopping cat and when I am trying to add any shopping cart in PO, nothing is happening and It is not allowing me to add the shopping cart line items in to this PO and also there is no error message.

Please suggest us how we can fix this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I know that we can club more then one shopping carts into single PO if the shopping cart has same vendor and company code....but this functionality is not working in my system.

Can you please suggest me...what configuration is missing or is there any SAP Note...etc.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue. I am using SRM 7.0, where do I even go within the PO to try to add an existing SC line?

Thanks

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

In SRM 7.0 - under item overview - you need to click on 'Add item' push button - then you will get a drop down from which you can select 'old shopping carts', 'add limit items', 'catalogs', etc.

Regards,

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks GM,

I looked at that a million times, I guess I wrote it off because it said OLD shopping carts. It did work for me, not sure why it's not working for you, doesn't hurt to make sure your user has SAPALL so you can rule out any authorization issues, although I doubt that's the issue.

Thanks for the help, good luck with your issue.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Am not having issues, it is working fine in our system.

@Sanjana,

You may please check and confirm if it works for you.

Regards,

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the shopping cart has same vendor and company code we can club the shopping carts into single PO.

Please go through below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/38/4cc5376848616ae10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

prasad.s