cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page protection for table and template node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having problem in page protection. I want a template and a table node should always come together on a page. If both dose not fit on the page then it should come on second page. I have tried putting it under a folder node but page protection checkbox is disabled if i put table or template under a folder. Is there any way to combine two nodes together?

Thanks in Advance

Shailly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

I think that is not possible in smartforms.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

just check the check box only on page and give it as page 1 in both the template and table in the condition tab.

With Regards,

R.Dhineshraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in anything with loops like table and template. Page-break protection is not allowed. Sorry.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the condition of the template check the check box Only on page : Page1

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In smartforms, the page protection for a table/ template of information is not possible.

Hence, try to restrict the information of the table with specyfing some definite no of rows.

If it exceeds then display the remaining in the next page.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Table after going to the Details tab ,specify your line type and there will be a check box No Page Break Check it .

And also in the template u have the option in the Output options after giving ur Smartstyle name u have a check box as Page Protection and also for every text u can have Page Protection in the Output options tab

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T