cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

End user is creating billing for The february month.

in that he created one bill with number 123.

after that he comes to know that that billed is not for that order for which he created

now his requirement is that when he create a bill for right sales other he should get 123 no. only

if i cancled that bill then also system will not generate bill with 123 he will create that bill with 124

How to slove this Issue is there any way to generate new bill with same document no.??

pls help me out.

Regards,

akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible. but lot of manual process are involved. You need to archive first the existing billing document. i.e 123

Then you go back to the number range set the current number with 123. Then create the billing document. system will generate billing document with this no.

Thanks & regards

Ugamesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umesh,

Thnx for reply

can u pls tell me how to archive that document

regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to TC: SARA and enter Archive object: SD_VBRK. (for Billing documents).

When you are archiving the billing document, you need to check some prerequisites. Please check in help.sap.com for archiving the billing documents. Also If you are first time, please do it along with your technical consultant.

Thanks & Regards

Ugamesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible to have the same number range for billing document. If it is an excise invoice, then it is possible.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi