cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got an Error while doing SRM 5.0 Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im installing SRM 5.0 on windows 2003 Server and DB is SQL2005, during the installation, i

got an error in the phase MSSQL - Conf database parameters . Abab and Java import has been

completed. I checked SAPINST.log and found the following

INFO 2009-03-17 18:12:44

An error occured and the user decided to rety the current step: "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_ABAP_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|14|0|NW_ABAP_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssProcs|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|ExeProcs".

ERROR 2009-03-17 18:12:07

MDB-05053 Errors executing sql command: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'node_afinity'.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'node_afinity'.

INFO 2009-03-17 18:12:44

Execution of preprocess block of |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_ABAP_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|14|0|NW_ABAP_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssProcs|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0 Step ExeProcs returns TRUE.

ERROR 2009-03-17 18:13:11

FCO-00011 The step ExeProcs with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_ABAP_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|14|0|NW_ABAP_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssProcs|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|ExeProcs was executed with status ERROR .

Any inputs would be appreciated .

Regards,

Ershad Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arshad,

Thanks for ur reply but my issue was resolved when i tried this

in Query Analzyer

setuser '<sapsid>'

update MSSSOURCE

set SRCLINE = replace(SRCLINE,'node_afinity','node_affinity') from

MSSSOURCE

where PROCNAME = 'sap_mon_sesconreq'

and DBRELEASE = '9.0'

Regards,

Ershad Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ershad

the below link may help you,

/message/203803#203803 [original link is broken]

Thanks

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked further and found an SAP Note 825146 and it gives us the procedure to be executed

to get rid of the error. This is the Query we need to execute

use <name of database for your SAPSID-system>

setuser '<sapsid>'

update MSSSOURCE

set SRCLINE = replace(SRCLINE,'node_afinity','node_affinity') from

MSSSOURCE

where PROCNAME = 'sap_mon_sesconreq'

and DBRELEASE = '9.0'

so my system id is SSS and my query should look like this

use SSS setuser '<sapsss>' update MSSSOURCE set SRCLINE = replace(SRCLINE,'node_afinity','node_affinity') from MSSSOURCE where PROCNAME = 'sap_mon_sesconreq' and DBRELEASE = '9.0'

As soon as i give this command it comes back with an error

Msg 15157, Level 16, State 1, Line 1

Setuser failed because of one of the following reasons: the database principal '<SAPSSS>' does not exist, its corresponding server principal does not have server access, this type of database principal cannot be impersonated, or you do not have permission.

I further checked and found that the user does not exist. Trying to check some more things, wanted to check if some one has faced this issue earlier???

Regards,

Ershad Ahmed