cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach documents in PR/PO, is there any standard settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How do we attach a document into a PR/PO. The requirement is to attach supporting documents into a PR/PO, so that when it goes for approval, the release approver can view the supporting document in the PO/PR.

We have a Attach Icon in the PO but i am unable to attach any document by clicking it, is there any settings to be maintained to attach documents in PO/PR or do we need to implement any new submodules like DMS

Kindly let me know at the earliest.

Regards,

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go fo the chnage in po using trx me22n, select the services for object icon placed in the tiltle bar, there after clicking it add your attachements by going for the creation mode.

Regards,

velu

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using CV01n transaction or in PO/PR itself you will find the option services for object. There you can have the option attachements, you can attach any document. The document icon shown below PO item overveiw is for display purpose.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion..

I tried using the "Services for Object" option and i was able to upload a document. But when i try to view the document in PO display ME23N, by clicking the Icon as you mentioned the attached document is not displayed.

Only when i go in Change mode ME22N and select "Service for Object" i get the documents displayed. What is the way to get the document displayed ?

Regards,

Hemant

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check with the userexits:

MEQUERY1 - Enhancement for document overview ME21N / ME51N

MM06E004 - Control of import data screens in purchase orders

MM06E005 - Customer fields in purchasing documents

MEREQ001 - Customer's own data in purchase requisitions

Hope it helps..