cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk category changed: Reorganization required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Members,

I have changed the configuration from Dynamic Credit check to Static Credit check in OVA8. I have made new Risk Category also. Now when Iam changing the Old Risk Category with the New one, on saving system giving message like this :

Risk category changed: Reorganization required (see long text)

Message no. F4796

Diagnosis

You have changed the risk category.

Procedure

To reorganize the data use either the menu point 'Credit Management --> Reorganize' or start the report RVKRED09.

Procedure for System Administration

Effects on Customizing

You can define when this system message is to be issued in accordance with your requirements.

You do this in Customizing as follows: Cross-Application Components -> Bank Directory -> Change Message Control.

The application area and message number can be taken from the technical documentation.

Now please suggest should i run the report RVKRED09 through SE38, What is the relevance of the report to be executed that i want to know? Plz advice whether to run this report in Production or not?

Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the program that you will run in SE38 is the same as t-code F.28. this is done everytime you make changes in critical organizational units in credit management, of which risk category is one.

the reason why you must do this is because some transactions used the old risk category, and the current transactions use the new category. you must do re-organization to bring all of your relevant documents under the same credit control setup.

you have the option of updating just FI, or just SD or both FI and SD documents. do the re-organization in test mode first if you are not certain. also, run this for a small group of accounts at a time, off-peak time as the re-organization takes up a lot of system resources.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

I have changed the old credit management config entirely, with replacing the Static with Dynamic, settings for check against overdue items.

1) T code F.28 is same as report RFDKLI20 (SD,FI : Recreation of Credit Data after Organizational Changes)

2) What is the T code for report RVKRED09 (Check Credit on SD Documents in Background)?

System giving me message for the 2nd one i.e. run report RVKRED09.

What is the difference between the two reports? Is it advisable two run both the reports?

Regards

Subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

oh i must apologize! yes F.28 refers to another abap program.

and yes you can run both. RVKRED09 checks for released orders and deliveries in the validity dates have run out. this is to support your updates in credit organization. i still have not found the t-code for this but i will be looking for it.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I don't run this report with my new configuration for Static Credit Limit check & Overdue check. Will it work or not in Production. I mean to say will it not check the Credit limit & overdue for Customers. Is it mandatory to run these reports so that system will check credit limit & overdue. Actually before config system was not able to do overdue check with dynamic credit check , now iam sending new config with overdue settings in Static Credit check. Please advice.

Regards

Subrat

Answers (0)