SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume of data archived weekly in MB for archiving billing line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I've one question related to archiving billing line item data using archiving object ISU_BILLZ:

1. Suppose I complete the mass archiving for billing line items using t-code EABIL in a particular day and I did this every day thrice.

2. Now I need to know the total volume of data that are archived weekly in MB.

3. Also I need to know the no. of records that are archived weekly from each of the tables involved against the archiving activity for billing line items. I know that the below tables are involved for billing line item archiving:

DBERCHR, DBERCHT, DBERCHU, DBERCHZ, DBERCHZ1, DBERCHZ2, DBERCHZ3, DBERCHZ4 and DBERDTAX.

Thanks & regards,

Jayanta Bej.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member487858
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanta,

Your requirement is so innovative. I dont think we have any options for finding out volumes and number of records archived in a week. When the archive file is generated in Dialogue mode, we can view the number of records successfully archived and the size of the archive file. So in your case, in batch mode you have to write a custom program to calculate the size and number of archived records.

Regards - Swarna.

former_member487858
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanta,

Your requirement is so innovative. I dont think we have any options for finding out volumes and number of records archived in a week. When the archive file is generated in Dialogue mode, we can view the number of records successfully archived and the size of the archive file. So in your case, in batch mode you have to write a custom program to calculate the size and number of archived records.

Regards - Swarna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Swarna said there is no direct option of getting week no of data archived in MB, however if you know archive sessions that is created in the week then you can calculate archived size in MB Statistic option provided is ADK and also with spool list.

In Statistic option Archive session no with date is also mentioned, you can make use of it for calcuating the no of data archived, no of size archived in MB.

Hope this will help you for your calculations.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Edited by: Ajay Kumar on Mar 19, 2009 4:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks friends for your responses.

One more way - we can go to table TBTCO --> retrieve all del jobs and put them into one internal table. Now we need to capture the data by reading the spool and sum them up. That's the only way I found but it needs to be handled via a custom program. Now I'm going to write a custom program to resolve this.

Thanks guys for your response.

Regards,

Jayanta.