cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it posible to have 2 cost condition types in a pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any one please tell whether it Is posible to have 2 cost condition types in a pricing procedure. If yes what are the impacts it will have.. if not why it is so..

Thanks in advance

JM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JM

First of all, can u let us know why you want to have 2 cost condition types in the pricing procedure ?

We can maintain 2 cost condition types in the pricing procedure , But only one Cost condition type will come because of the reqt / Alt calc type we maintain for that conditon type.

If 2 cost condition types come in the sales order and once the billing document and controlling document are generated then to which cost condition type the value has to flow system cant determine . So it is advisable to maintain only 1 cost condition type in the pricing procedure

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thank You for the response..

Actually there is 2 condition types are there in my pricing procedure for cost, both of them are statistical in pricing procedure and do not have any account keys assigned to them.

two condition types are coming in sales order.. but in billing only 2 condition types are coming if stock is there. Otherwise only 1 condition type is coming.. therefore I wanted to know whether we can have 2 condition types for cost in pricing procedure.

You are saying that system can not determine to which account the value to be flown, But I think we will not assign account keys to cost condition type in pricing procedure then how it will determine the account. Can you please tell me whether cost in sales order will be transferred to accounting.

Thanks

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since you have described , the other condition is not populated when stock is not there, check for the routines attached to see where form the values are populated for your 2 conditions

based on this , you can either incorporated logic by modifying the routine , else develop a new routine to populate the values for the second condition type

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha