cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Avl check--confirmed qty zero?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've no avl check activated at SO level--however, in the schedule lines I find the confirmed qty as zero!

what are the possible places I need to check to get this right i.e. confirmed qty = ordered qty?

Regards,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the setting in the OVZ9 tcode whether u have untick all the fields & also check the setting at the schedule line category level .

reg

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

1.)If the confirmed Qty is showing as Zero, it may be because of the stock has been assigned to some other sale order. Check in MD04/CO09.

2.)In case of Make To Stock Scenario,The system will confirm the qty - when there is an available stock(unrestricted use) in a plant.

Please check whether Availablility Check indicator is checked in OVZG and VOV6 transaction against your requirement class and schedule line cateegory respectively.. If it is checked and the stock is available, then it will confirm the qty provided the stock has not been allocated to other orders..

Hope it may help you..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In MTO scenerio

1. Create sales Order

2. It will automatically create either Purchase order ( If externally purchase) or Production Order ( Inhouse Production)

3. When GR is done for this PO or Production Order

4. Sales Order will be confirmed

5. Then you can create delivery and proeed with PGI and Invoicing .

For autocreation of PR while creating sales Order you have to configure Item Category accordingly.

Hope this will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for the confusion, this is MTS.

and there is sufficient stock in the state unrest use.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VL06G whether any delivery is created and saved for the same material without PGId

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu

If the scenario is Make To Stock, unless stock is available in unrestricted, system will not confirm the order quantity.

If the scenario is Make To Order, whatever quantity you enter will be confirmed immediately. Based on this, you can generate delivery but you cannot proceed with PGI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

thanks for your inputs.

this is MTO. And that is why am surprised why is it not confirming the stock?

Also, there is sufficient stock for this material in the plant( I did check MD04/MMBE)..

What are other possible points I should look for?

Regards,

Raghu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check your Requirement Class where most probably your issue can be addressed.

there is sufficient stock for this material in the plant

In Make To Order, there will not be stock due to the fact that the products are being manufactured only after creating the sale order and it is reserved against a specific sale order

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi