cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve reject button is disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am working on Item level approval workflow.

My Workitem is going to the Inbox of Approver, but the Approve and Reject buttons are disabled. even at the Item level Approve and Reject radio buttons are disabled.

Any guess about the reason.

Thanks,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check the 3 approval tables in swi1 and make sure that the link between approval object / item / approval step are correct ?

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

I solved this problem. I created a new task, but the entry was not maintained in tcode SWL1

I maintained Attributes EC_DECISION and EC_MAIL . now its working.

Can you pls tell me how to use this tcode swi1. here its saying no work item Exist. Just wanted to know for future problems.

Thanks,

Smita

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

SWI1 (or SWIA wich has more runtime tools) is for follow up the workitems. Just fill the selection date/time and execute it. It will display all created workitem in this period. Displaying the container data for task can help you analyse workflow instance. Try it, very usefull transaction when working on workflow

rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi smita,

I'm also encountering disabled buttons for Bid Invitations. What do I need to set in EC_DECISION and EC_MAIL?

thanks!

Cindy Sy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Smita kumar,

I am facing this same issue can you please give me some hints how did you fixed this..

thanks,

john.