cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modal Certification questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to take certification test next month for "SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0 IMPLEMENTATION TOOLS". Appreciate if someone can share some modal questions for this.

Currently I am Implementing SolMan in a Global Rollout project.

Regards,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

The SAP Solution Manager is only a technical tool offering help in 3 key areas of a SAP Solution: Implementario projects, operations in productive environments and support activities. The certification you refer covers only the implementation area.

If you want to take the courses to present this certification, I recomend you to take the following courses in that order:

- SAP01: SAP Overview

- SMI210: ASAP Implementation Roadmap

- SMI310: Solution Manager Implementation Tools in detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

I am interested in certification only. Already been working in Implementation scenario of SolMan for quite some time

Thanks,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

"I am planning to take certification test next month for "SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0 IMPLEMENTATION TOOLS"

Thats good.All my best wishes with you.

"Appreciate if someone can share some modal questions for this"

Read the forums rule.

"Currently I am Implementing SolMan in a Global Rollout project"

This experience in SOLMAN will help you in your coming exam a lot.In sap certification exam never expect predefined question.So read books.SDN & google always helpful for you.

Give importance on

1)"Business Configuration Sets for SAP Solution Manager".In rel 4.0 sap solution manager includes some new business configuration sets.so give some time to look this topic.

2)"Project Administration" which is another important topic.see what are the new sub tab added in Rel 4.0 .

3)Effects on Customizing,Read User in Satellite Systems.

4)roles in SAP Solution manager

5)crm part

6)tracking.

Again all the best.