SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U CCW (Contract Conversion Workbench)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a couple of questions on IS-U CCW...I'd appreciate if any body here could share their expertise in this area.

1. First of all, where I can find any kind of information about IS-U CCW (Contract Conversion Workbench)?

2. Has anybody used this first hand at your place and what has been your experience in terms of ease of implementing and day-to-day operational benefits?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find more information on the home page of the SLO (system landscape optimization) group http://service.sap.com/slo. Follow the link "Leverage scenarios for buy, sell, and restructure", then the link "check out all technical details" of the unit "Business Unit Reorganization". In the presented list you will find a link to the "Contract Conversion Service". The Conversion Workbench is used as part of the Contract Conversion Service and not just delivered as a tool to be used by the customer himself (like the LSMW).

Kind regards,

Fritz