cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did all the settings for output determination inspite of that when a sales order is processed I am not able to see the print preview...system gives me a msg saying "no output is selected for printing".....what would be the reason?..........thanks in advance....................

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopal.

For Maintaing ouput type for sales orde documents please check whether you have carried out output type condition technique configuration.

Path:

IMG --> SD --> BF --> Output Control --> Output determination --> Output determination using condition technique --> Maintain output determination for sales documents.

After that use tcode vv11 to assign BA00 press enter

ENter Sales document type =or, partner function=sp, Medium=1 and language=en.

Then you will have to click the "Communication" tab provided above here you enter the details like

Output device = LP01

Activate Print immediately

no of messages = depending on your requirement

click save.

Raise you sales order, proceed with necessary transaction and then on the Manu Bar

Choose Extras --> Output --> Header --> print preview Else Choose EDIT enter the necessary data and also communication data click save.

Now move in va02 Mode.Choose sales document --> Issue output to --> here you will get the commmunication view click print preview. You can view our document

Regards

Sathya

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I thank everyone for your valuable information......another 1 doubt croped up i.e.,we maintain output in CMR also....my question is how the output maintained in CMR is copied to the documents(sales,delivery&billing) is thr any settings required to make this output flow across the subsequent document for a particular customer?........

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check all the configuration and finally try out this too

Go to VA02 --> Header --> Output

Go to VA02 --> Item --> Output

Here you maintain the output type & details.

And also maintain the condition records for the output type in VV21

If you want to see the print preview, go to VA02

enter the sales order no, do not press enter

go to output delivery, click on issue output delivery

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please maintain the condition record for the output using the t-code VV11 and there u maintain all ur conditions,Hope this will help u to solve the problem.Or u can go to the VA02 and than select ur order than Extra--Output-item--

Edit.there also u can edit ur output.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Maintain output condition record for output type using the T-code VV11.

Your problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Other than what our friend has suggested also please ensure in the communication Tab whether printer is assigned or not.If not the please maintain the same. Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur input.....how to set the printer?.....theres a tab called print settings which is blank......sud I maintain any values for layout module,form and smartform?.........help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Printer to be maintained Logical Destination. In the Condition Records Tab select the condition type and click on Communication and inside you will get the Logical Destination.You can also mention the number of messages.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your configurations are correct,

1. Please check if you have maintained the output records in VV11 for the relevant output type.

2. You cannot see the print preview unless the output is proposed in the sales order. So please create the sales order and save it with the output in the output determination screen. Then go into the sales order again in change mode and see the print preview. Now you should be able to see the print preview.

Hope this solves the problem. Pls lemme know if u have any problem in this