Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KF % values should not convert as per UOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

Please help me the below functionality:

We have the Keyfigure to enter the values in % only, based on that we are calculating the events.

My problem is if i entered the values in %, after i converted the UOM this %kf values also converting as per UOM values. Like if i entered 10% for KF values, after the convertion of uom this %kf value also converting into 10000%(KG-TO UOM---- IF 10 TONNE it is converted as 10000kgs) so these are wrong values.

Please help in this!!!! i think it is clear.

Regards,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member372551
Discoverer
0 Kudos

In your planning book, I was wondering if against this key figure, you have "the uom from the product master" ticked and if this setting has any bearing on this issue (tick to retain the uom from the product master ) - just a thought, perhaps you could test this setting and see?

former_member372551
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have some more thoughts on this (may or may not help!)

We have seen an issue in the past whereby 'Safety Days Supply' UoM is being taken from the Product Master base UoM! So we saw the Safety Days Supply being displayed in 'EA' and 'ST'. This was incorrect behaviour. In our case we expected this UoM to be maintained always as Days

We found the following

1. The field 'UoM from Product Master' specifies that the UoM in which the Product is maintained is to be used to display the KF in the Planning Book

2 . The Planning area basically has 2 Unit of Measures. One is for Quantity and the other for Currency (which we dont maintain). I guess by default its Quantity.

3. The table /sapapo/tspaplob is used in cases where these 2 options are not sufficient enough to display a KF (For eg the KF is maintained in Days, '%', Hours etc).

This tableis populated with values set via Key figures tab/details view in the planning area (change planning area transaction)

To solve our issue We found that against the key figure in table /sapapo/tspaplob we needed : Unit ofUnit of Measure = X ; Unit of Measure for Planning Object Key Figure = 10

Unit ofUnit of Measure = X :

I think this is to imply that the UoM for the Key Figure will be displayed as per the UoM in the Product Master and not the one maintained in the Planning Area.

Planning Object Key Figure = 10

The value '10' I think is a special case hardcoded to display the KF in days in our case

Anyway ... I am not sure this will solve the issue but please check and amend these settings and see what happens. Please also check the setting in the standard SAP planning areas and compare with yours