cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send the billing output by e-mail for the user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me if it's possible to send the billing output by e-mail (Medium = 5 - External send) for the user that create the billing document? the e-mail of the user is in SU01D.

Thanks in advance

Dora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dora,

What you can do is when you want to send a mail to customer after you receive the email for bill is do the following settings.

1) Create a condition record VV31 with the required Key combination where you can give the name of the Employee or end user with the email id.

2) Select the trasmission medium as 7 ( Simple Mail)

3) Once the Billing is done E-Mail will be triggered.

4) Downlaod it or forward it to your client with the additional text in the E-Mail.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit Dujari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can't create in VV31 the condition with the key of the emplyee because he is not always the same.

I try to create the message in the billing document with medium 7 but it gives me an error.

Shoul the billing document have a function partner adicional? Because when I create the message in the billing document it asks me for a partnet function.

But the employee is not a partner??

can you help me?

Thanks

Dorta

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dora

First of all , as per your query ,as the end user generates the billing document , to whom you want to send the printout by e-mail ?

If you want to send the billing output by e-mail then maintain the condition record VV31 with transmission medium (Medium = 5 - External send ) and maintain the e-mail id and send it to the customer .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath, thanks for your answer, but I don't want to send the e-mail for the costumer.

I want to send it for the user that creates the billing document.

The reason is because that user will right an e-mail with the billing document attach.

I can not send directly of SAP for the costumer because I want to right some text on the e-mail first.

Thanks

Dora

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dora

First of all maintain condition record VV31 and maintain Transmission Medium as Internal Mail. and maintain the internal mail- id of the end user. Once the billing document is saved then the output will go to the end user internal mail-id. So , ask him to download that output copy from the inbox and then again upload it and send the mail to the customer by attaching the output copy and by writing the text in the E-mail

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath

What's Transmission Medium as Internal Mail? What's de ID?

5 - external send

? - Internal Mail

Dora

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dora

Let me recorrect The transmission medium is not Internal Mail it is Simple mail

So use the Transmission Medium option Simple mail - 7

External mail - 5

Simple mail - 7

Regards