cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues entry not showing in RG23D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For depot sale from excisable depot, we have done the complete purchase and sale cycle. The excise invoice has been created using J1IJ transaction for removal of material and system gives the message RG23D register updated and Depot excise invoice XXXXXX created. Have checked the entry in table J_1IRG23D as well and the same removal entry is showing in the table.

When I am downloading the RG23D register using tcode J2I6, then it is showing only the receipt entry and not the issue entry in register.

Can anybody please help for solving this issue as i've checked all the respective settings for depot and everything seems to be in place.

Rgds,

Antima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antima,

Please extract RG23D register once again with Tcode J2I5, using different range of periods (Start/End date). sometime because of date range, system does not work properly.

Hope it works.

regards,

Mayank

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please extract RG23D one more time even thou you extracted before, for the period.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please help me with this?

Rgds,

Antima

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check

Transfer order status

Picking status

Goods issue status

Departure Zone

Destination Zone

Customer Group

Material Group

Pricing condition type

Pricing condition record

Field, table, access seq,

If everything is as per the needs! as i do not know the detail scenario! i have suggested only possible setting you can check for the same.

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check

Transfer order status

Picking status

Goods issue status

Departure Zone

Destination Zone

Customer Group

Material Group

Pricing condition type

Pricing condition record

Field, table, access seq,

If everything is as per the needs! as i do not know the detail scenario! i have suggested only possible setting you can check for the same.