cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain the settlement rule of the sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i am trying to do settle for project from CJ88, i am getting this following error "Maintain the settlement rule for the sender".

As per my knowledge settlement rule must be created automatically. Could you plz guide me how to overcome this problem.

Regards,

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I maintain the Settlement Rule manually, even though the system shows the following error Settlement rule for the sender does not exist, or settlement rule is incomplete in CJ88 TC

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

settlement rule needs to be created manually

for automatic settlement rule generation you need to run CJB2

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run CJB2 for automatic generation of settlement rule...or else you have to manually enter settlement rule in each WBS. For automatic generation of settlement rule, settlement strategy should have defined and assigned to the project profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input...

Settlement strategy is defined and assigned in Project Profile.

actually can you plz tell me where to check for automatic creating of settlement rule.

But we have checked for another project and it was running successfully, that means after CJ88 no error is getting. Plz help us to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Bhanu

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run CJB2 and then see if the settlement rule has been generated if not there is something wrong with your strategy