cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS with a archived payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In requirement Oracle Agile system is trying to send data to XI as an archived file thru HTTPS.

Is there anyway to receive the payload and process it in XI as HTTP adapter does not support adding modules?

Please respond.

Thanks,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide any links where I can learn more about the way HTTP(S) adapter works in addition to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/44/79973cc73af456e10000000a114084/content.htm

Edited by: karthik kaveriselvan on Mar 17, 2009 6:10 PM

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link:[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/ef2940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/ef2940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

This should be done by BASIS person...........

And also carefully check my previous reply..........

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh Thanks.

I understand that XI can receive the zipped file using HTTP adapter, sends it to integration engine and in IE, we can use Java mapping to unzip it for further mapping. Am I right?

If so can you please guide to any blog/ thread where I can study about such kind of Java mapping program?

Edited by: karthik kaveriselvan on Mar 17, 2009 6:00 PM

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry, you cannot directly send the binary file(zip stream) to HTTP adapter.

Before sending zip data from Oracle Agile system, encode the zip data to Base64 format.

Then in XI under mapping decode to binary format then unzip and do transformation according to your requirement.

So the Oracle Agile System has to do extra bit of work in converting binary(zip) format to Base64 bit.......

Note: HTTP adapter directly doesnt support binary formats...........

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on Mar 17, 2009 6:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a HTTP adapter. Is there anyway to unzip the payload when we use HTTP adpater?

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check my previous reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, I meant a zipped payload not an archived one.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the receiving system is based on Java Adapter then you can use PayloadZipBean under modules.

but in between if you want to do a transformation ( such as in mapping) then you need a java mapping which can unzip the stream and then you can do any kind of transformation as per your requirement.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> In requirement Oracle Agile system is trying to send data to XI as an archived file thru HTTPS.

> Is there anyway to receive the payload and process it in XI as HTTP adapter does not support adding modules?

What exactly you want to do with archived file stream in XI?

You can receive the stream using HTTPS in HTTP adapter.

Only thing is you have to install certificates. Search for the same on SDN.