Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type/Part delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum Colleagues

Here goes the scenario for which I need guidance

In my existing solution, when end user raised a sales order, all the line items are delivered in one go and based on output type (mail) triggers to end user informing about the delivery of goods.

I am trying to initiate part delivery functionality where in for a single order I may have more than one delivery, but the concern is, I do not want output type (mail) to sent out on each delivery. What I need is once all the line items in sales order are delivered then a mail should trigger to end user.

Please suggest.

Please let me know if some more information is required. Thanks.

Regards

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh,

In condition record VV22 Change despatch time as 3 (Send with application own transation) i think it would be 4(Send immediately).

Use the t-code VL71 to run mail to customer after completing the document.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaplesh,

This can be done through routines in output types. You can enable an output type routine and assign it to your output type.

The logic can be as follows.

When a delivery is created for an order, check the delivery status of the order. If it is not "Completely delivered", then output type should not be triggered.

Enable such a logic through a routine and assign the routine to the output type, your rqmt will be achieved.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

This requirement can be met through NACE and there select the concerned Output procedure and in control against each output type there is Requirement and based on that you can control your printing of the output. In your case you can use Requirement as GI and Goods Issue so that only after PGI that is all the goods are delivered you can print the output.