cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy the Planning Books from one planning area to another planning area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any transacation code/programs to copy the planning books/views/macros from one planning area to another planning area?

for example..i have created 20 planning books in planning area zdpa and i want to copy all 20 planning books on planning area zdpb.

is there any way todo this.

many thanks in advance for your help/tips.

rgds,

VAC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use ts /SAPAPO/SDP8B. On the first screen enter new pbook name in Plannig Book Selection, then choose Data View Selection and enter new data view name. Tick With ref. and choose existing planning book/view to copy. You'll see the reference pbook name in blue under new pbook name. Press Create. You'll get the message Data view ... (...) was successfully created based on reference ... (...). Choose Edit-> Assign Plannig Area (main menu). Choose your zdpb. Activate macros.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

Thanks..its great help.

I have copied the planning books/views but macrios are not copying. Is there any way to copy the macros from one planning book/view to another planning book/views.

Many thanks.

Thanks,

VAC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

its ok.. i have copied the macros from macro workbench.. many thanks.

VAC

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read the question before responding..

You can reassign the planning area used in a planning book, but not aware of any utility to do multiple planning books at one time.

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VAC,

Use /sapapo/tscopy transaction to copy version or planning area related data from one planning area to the other.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.