cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Shipment purchase order number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

At time of shipment count number(VI02), purchase order and service entry is created automatically. But whenever created new shipment count same purchase order number is updated ie sequentially not taking, but service entry has not problem.

Pls tell why this problem is occured.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

You can find the validity period of the PO in the PO itself.

Go to Header - Additional data .

There you can define the validity start and End date of the PO .

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit Dujari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on customizing settings for the PO for shipment costing. You can set a period for validity of the PO. In standard it is set to a month (I believe). It will split up per forwarding agent.

Quote of help.sap:

The purchase order can be valid for the following periods:

Day

Week

Month

In Customizing the purchasing organization, the purchasing group and the plant must be assigned to the corresponding transportation planning point and the shipment cost type. You make these settings in the IMG. Choose Logistics Execution ® Transportation ® Shipment costs ® Settlement ® Assign purchasing data.

End quote.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks! This is valuable information for me.

But pls tell the configuration path where we are maintaining Validity Period for Purchase Order.

Edited by: Hardik Patel on Mar 18, 2009 11:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to customizing, Logistics execution/ transportation / Shipment costs / Shipment cost document / Shipment cost types and item categories and then double click on the item category types. There you have in the settlement area a field PO generation.

MdZ

jsainzh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts, also for selection of PO validity period for one month, is there anyway to update the item line quantity and amount to the accumulated values (quantity and amounts) reflected in the PO history tab?

My understanding is that at item detail level (PO history tab), should not be higher that values on item level (Item Overview)