cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email from central autoreaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have configured our Solution Manager as CEN. I created a copy of the method ccms_on_alert_email which contains the entries 'execute method on any server' and on the control control tab i marked 'only in central system, triggered by ccms agents'. The method is released as autoreaction method. For the local MTE's of the Solman, I also created a local method with same parameters. Sending user is a user in client 000 with email-adress.

I activated the central system dispatching in client 000.

In RZ21, I assigned the autoreaction method to some MTE's of a satellite system.

In the RZ20 of the solution manager, I also assigned the local method to some monitors.

The problem is: The local method works, the central one does not.

When I check RZ20 of the satellite system I can see, that the method is properly assigned as autoreaction method, and after i provoked an alert, the status of the autoreaction is RUN_REQUIRED. According to SAP-Note 939616 I checked that the ccm4x-agent on the satellite system works fine.

The job SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER is not triggered, but seems to be correctly installed as job, executed after event SAP_CSM_TRIGGER_CENSYS_DISPATCH.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Regards,

Maike

These are the releases:

Solution Manager:

SAP_BASIS: Rel.700, Level16

SAP_ABA: Rel. 700, Level16

ST: Rel 400, Level17

ST-ICO: 150_700, Level 17

The satellite system is a HCM (SAP ECC 6.0)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i had the same problem, RUN_REQUIRED. The solution was the CSMREG user was locked in CEN System (in my case Solution Manager). So i have unlocked the user, change the password for CSMREG USER and registered the Agend on monitored system again. Since that i get autoreaction mails unproblematic.

Regards,

Stefan

dptode_sistemas
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello, we have the same problem.

Did you find any solution?

Thanks in advance.