cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor xxx not intended for purch. org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We are working on a Standalone Scenario , And we have created a Vendor and We have a Organization Structure and We have assigned the vendor to Local Pur.Org and when we are trying to Add the vendor to a shopping cart we are getting Subjected error message.

Please provide a solution

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have checked all the settings mentioned, but still I could not create the SC.

The system is giving the message as " Vendor not defined for Purchasing Org.

We tried creating new Vendor with the Purchasing Org, but problem still exist.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

manage business partner -> give vendor BP no. edit--> check vendor data ->

down see your purchase organisation is available or not . this po must be mapped to your basic data purchase group.( porg under pgrp) .

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I had faced a similar situation in the past but we were in SRM 4.0 classic scenario . While setting up the user with users_gen , I had used an org attribute which was different from the Org that I was supposed to use. I have completely overlooked that. Later while creating the SC , I got the same error as you were getting. Then I tried changing the Org assignment in the PPOMA for that particular user , please not the vendor is perfectly fine but the user was not set up in the proper org. By changing the Org of the user creating the shopping cart , I was able to go ahead.

I am not sure if this might be the case with you but thought of sharing this so that it might be helpful.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me how to assign the vendor to the purchasing org in PPOMA_BBP?

Thank you.

Regards,

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First we need to find out the org to which the vendor has to be assigned. Next search for the vendor in the org structure and then get in the change mode.There , if you right click on the vendor , u would gt an option or assign using which you can assign the vendor to the desired org structure.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Manage Business Partner Transaction. Check the Vendor data-> specifically Vendor Purchasing Data, maintain Purchasing Organization, PO Currency if missing.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi karthi,

Assume that you add prefered vendor . while you search vendor, it would have default your purchase organisation and search . so your purchase group(basic data sc) is assigned to that purchase organisation or not. check it upi. your ppoma_bbp is also correct.

there are some notes available but i have seen them however they may fault in your purchase organisation. check it up.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Agree with Muthu, to add with that, remove the defualt purchasing organisation id while performing the search then the result should display the list of available vendors in the system.

Cheers!!1

NMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to Say we are using Standalone,there is nothing called Backend

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem was with the org structure please change the struture seperately for each company code / Pur Org.

Try creating on PO/PR with same data in ECC if its working in ECC then check your assignemnt in SRM

Thanks

Zameer Sayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have checked with the both but we are facing the same problem.

and We are getting Message "Firts maintain Purchsing Data"

but We have maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version are you using ?

When you use BBPMAININT is the vendor showing as being linked to the Local POrg ?

It might also be worth running transaction BBP_UPDATE_PORG to see if this helps too.

Keith