Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introscope Enterprise Manager failed to start

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm trying to install Wily Introscope 8.0 and after it's installation, when i'm trying to start it, it is failing & giving me error as "Introscope Enterprise Manager failed to start because:

An error occurred while loading the Management Modules: Invalid Management Module "SAP J2EE - NetWeaver PI(XI)" : The entity responsible for elements of class com.wily.introscope.xml.binding.ReportDataGroup was not found."

May be this error is due to

While its installation i could not get any error and first time, it was started very well. But dont know, why it gave me error.

Just to confirm, do we required Solution Manager EHP1 for Wily Introscope, as my current SP level is 15. My OS is HP-Unix 11.31 with database as 10.2.0.4 Oracle.

Also need to know, whether Introscope Agent needs to be deployed on Satellite system or on Sol Man system only?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

known issue from SAP, problem in install file...got new one and problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> known issue from SAP, problem in install file...got new one and problem solved.

Could you please inform which file was used?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the osgiPackagesfile wich you can download from http://opensrcd.ca.com/ips/osgi/

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you experience problems installing the Enterprise Manager 8 such as

a) installation is hanging

b) installation ends but no installation log file (e.g. Introscope_8.0.2.0_InstallLog.log) exists

c) EM start fails with message:

Introscope Enterprise Manager failed to start because: An error occurred while loading the Management Modules: Invalid Management Module "<first MM to load>" : The entity responsible for elements of class com.wily.introscope.xml.binding.ReportDataGroup was not found.

please double check that the external components package (osgiPackages.v1.unix.tar respectively osgiPackages.v1.windows.zip) was downloaded via ftp in binary mode. You can test the correctness of the file by reading it with command "tar -tvf osgiPackages.v1.unix.tar" respectively unzip "osgiPackages.v1.windows.zip".