cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party scenario - Fixed vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

In third party scenario, I would like to restrict the customer's receibles with perticular vendor only. Is it possible in third party scenario?

Example: In Sales order - We can view the purchase requisition. System sutomatially pick only Y vendor for X customer in purchase requisition. How we can maintain this relation ship in Third party scenario. Like this I need to maintain for so many customers with Vendors.

Thanks & regards

Ugamesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ugamesh,

Please maintain a source list for the material using the TCode ME01.

And create info record using the transaction ME11.

Info record will be used to find out the vendor for a particular material in a particular purchasing organization , price details, etc..

As of I know - there won't be any such setting which will automatically set the vendor as Y if the customer is X.

Vendor will not be chosen according to the customer. It will be chosen according to the material and palnt, purchasing org,etc.

Check with MM consultant. They may give you more details on this.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I think, We are deviating from the requirement. My question is very clear. I want to fix the vendor for certain customers in third party scenario. For your information I have MM consultants are with me.

I could not understand how source list and Vendor info record will bring the vendor in to purchase requisition as per customer?.

Example: I have customer master 1000, 1001. I have vendor masters 2000, 2001. I want to fix 2000 for 1000 and 2001 for 1001in third party sales. How can we do it through Source list and Vendor info records?

Could you please elborate it? Even my MM consultants are not able to understand linking vendors and customers through source list and info records.

Thanks & regards

Ugamesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Ugamesh.

As I said - As of I know, there won't be any standard setting which will automatically set the vendor as XX if the customer is X.

i.e., There won't be any direct assignment between the customer and Vendor..

(You have marked the qusetion as answered - if you find any solution for this determination of vendor for a customer - please update in the forum, we will also learn..)

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your participation. After in depth analysis, in R/3 it is not possible to link Customer and Vendor relation in Third party scenario. So we are maintaining Z-table calling this in using exit EXIT_SAPFV45(K/E)_001/002.

The above exit is called during the interface from SO and PR/PO level.

Thanks & Regards

Ugamesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this You have to maintain the source list in ME01

and also Vendor info record in ME11 also discuss with u r MM consultant

regards

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of converting Purchase requistion to PO,automatic vendor can be assigned. For that you need to maintain source list. Ask your MM consultant to do it.

Regards

Gaurav JAin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Through source list, we can not maintain customer and vendor relation ship. Sourcelist is normally maintained with material and plant combination a vendor, Planning plant, Purchase organization is maintained.

Thanks & regards

Ugamesh.