cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer with excise duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have three MFG excisable plant where stock transfer process is happening smoothly but problem we are facing for excisable itms stock transfer where at the time of MIGO after mentioning all excise values (BED,CESS,HCESS) one error is coming at the time of posting "Maintain Vendor for the excise invoice". I do'nt know how to resolve this. Plz advice.

regards,

SPS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shukla,

Ensure that vendor excise details such as the excise registration number, ECC no, Pan number etc are maintained for the vendor with a Final excise indicator. Without this the system will continue to give the error even if the vendor is present in J1ID.

In XD02 (customer master) you kindly maintain the plant code as the vendor .

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

All the stock transport settings is maintained and stock transfer is happening correctly between the 3 plants, problem is coming when I'm doing the migo with reference to PO or Delivery it is not allowing for excise capture and error is coming as mentioned above.I want to know where I can assign the vendor with plant same as customer in SPRO.

regards,

SP Shukla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to J1ID - select vendor excise details and select change icon

maintain the excise details for the vendor

regards

vardhan

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have to maintain the vendor number in the customer master record in control data, please check and confirm.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I assign a vendor for supplying plant, and without assigning the vendor to plant it will not work even if I maintain the vendor in J1ID.In MIGO screen if see the vendor tab it showing only supplying plant. plz advice the solution.

regards,

SPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shukla,

I think you might not selected your recieving plant, Please check.

Thanks,

Swamy H P