cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for notifying "User Responsible"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario : When the DIR status is changed, the "User Responsible" should be notified

I have done the following settings

1) Activated Event linkages

2) Activated workflows WS20000104 and WS20000137

3)Activated Task TS0007842 in CA-DMS-Document Distribution-General-SAP Business workflow-Allocate Tasks to Person Responsible.

4) Assigned task to Doc type / Status combination in dc10

Normal Document Distribution is successful.. But mail is not triggered to "User Responsible" when status or any changes are made to the DIR

Anymore settings to be done..?? Is the above method correct??

Regards

Aby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aby,

You go to TCODE SWDD, in the header information of the workflow you specify triggering even. it will ask for Bo and then you select even for triggering workflow.

Regards

Bhuwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to implement workflow to send notification(mail). Event linkage is already activated so you just define a workflow with send mail step and assign triggering event(EditDocument) of the BO DRAW. based on the status you can assign receiver for the notification.

Thanks&Regards

Bhuwan Tiwari

Satyam Computer Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuwan

I require some more details

Can u please tell me where to assign EDIT for BO DRAW, as I could see only CREATED and CHANGED and some statuses for BO DRAW

Where to assign Event for Object type DRAW, where is that settings??

Also by anyway is it possible, just to incluide the DIR link in the standard task TS 0007842 ??

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its working now..

But it shows just a mesage that the "document you are responsible has been changed"

Along with the mail, we need a link to the DIR as we see in normal Distribution..

How to do this??

Regards

Aby