Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP AFS - VL10B delivery from specified storage location

former_member684513
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created STO for an AFS material.

As this material is available in various storage locations of the supplying plant.

Now I am trying to create delivery through VL10B, entered the Purchase Order, Plant and specific location in the material tab, but system is not generating any outbound delivery in the background.

again, in VL10B, if I have not specified any storage location in the material tab, system is generating the Outbound delivery for multiple storage locations with reference to batch split.

How come system is not picking the specified storage location in VL10B transaction.

Can I specify the issuing storage location while creating the STO, so that during VL10B, automatically the system will pickup the same storage location.

thanks in advance,

urendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello,

ARun for STO does not work exatcly like in SD...

After activating STO between storage location, process as follow to get ARun allocating stock from the right issuing storage location.

In the ARun type which is assigned to your purchase order type/plant, assign an allocation rule which has the field "storage location" flagged.

Depending on the AFS release, you will have to implement a couple of notes to make it work. But for sure, at the end it will work.

PS: try to get your ARun type for STO as close as possible from standard ARun 0001...

Mehdi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Have your problem solved?

I meet the same problem with you. Could you help me?

Thanks very much.

BR.

Candy

0 Kudos

Dear Urendra,

If you creating a delivery for an AFS material, system picks the stocks based on the allocation rule defined in the system. Hence first efine the allocation rule in the system.

To achieve the functionality of issuing stock in case of a STO from a

particular storage location kindly maintain the below customizing.

1) Go to transaction J3AS -> arun detail -> define allocation logic ->

stock sorting

3) Here maintain a stock sort rule .

5) To this sort rule you can assign fields in this case it would be

LGONR with field values EW and QA

6)Once that is done, give the priority to the storage location in

accordance to your requirement.

7) Assign this sort rule to the main Arun type following the

path J3AS-> ARun type-> here select Arun type and then under allocation tab

go to the allocation rule maintained , out here there is the option

stock sorting.

Once this is done the storage location picked would be in the order

of the above mentioned priority.

Only if there is no stock in storage location of higher priority

will the stock be then picked from storage location of lower priority.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, But I don't find the field "LGONR",where is the field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Storage Location Determination for Deliveries is done in customzing table TVKOL. Shipping Point, Site and Storage condition are the determinants of Storage Location. You can maintain this table using SM30 and click Customizing.

Thanks,

Venu

former_member684513
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Thanx for your reply

I have already assigned two storage locations to my Shipping Point and can able to view the data in table 'TVKOL'.

But my requirement is,, stock is existing at both storage locations say S1, S2.

I want to create a outbound delivery for S2 storage location through VL10B, is there any possibility to input the issuing storage location in VL10B, otherwise system is picking up the stock from S1 w.r.t Picking location determination.

help me.

regards,

urendra