cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Duplicate elements in the Value node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a Value node.(BackendMessages), of type list.

I am calling 3 bapis & adding elements from these bapi to the BackendMessages value node.

As the elements are from 3 different bapi, i found sometimes duplicate entries are there in the value node.

I want to remove the duplicate elements from the BackendMessages value node. Is there any simple way (either by changing any property of node or by calling a method on the node etc) to remove the duplicate elements from the Value node.

Regards

Maha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It all about BackendMessages right ?

Duplication check is possible with the help of some java feature (Since built in utility in not there in value node).

(It require a lot of time to provide code so better i will ask some questions)

As u said

The elements are from 3 different bapi, i found sometimes duplicate entries are there in the value node. ok

So, when u execute particular bapi then u get some message either SUCCEDD,ERROR,WARNING

Sometime its happen that u execute 2-3 bapi at one go in this case u receive 2-3 message like

"Successfully execuated " or "Invalid Input"

Is this the case ?

Best Regards

satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved it by own using generic code. Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are receiving data from R/3 better use primary Key relation @table level to delete duplicates. i think it is difficult to handle from front end (java WebDynPro).

Best Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maha,

You must be getting data from bapi in a model node then mapping it to a value node right?

Regards,

Anagha