cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while connection to BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to connect BI from my application I am following the document which i got from SDN.

That is WDJ - Application to execute MDX query using the BI Java SDK.

But i am getting this error when i excecute the application.

How i can solve that .

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/ip/bi/sdk/dac/connector/xmla/wsclient/MsXmlAnalysis

at com.sap.ip.bi.sdk.dac.connector.xmla.impl.ServerProxy.<init>(ServerProxy.java:58)

at com.sap.ip.bi.sdk.dac.connector.xmla.impl.Connection$ProxyWrapper.<init>(Connection.java:1712)

at com.sap.ip.bi.sdk.dac.connector.xmla.impl.Connection.<init>(Connection.java:154)

at com.sap.ip.bi.sdk.dac.connector.xmla.impl.Connection.connect(Connection.java:184)

at com.sap.ip.bi.sdk.dac.connector.xmla.XmlaManagedConnection.<init>(XmlaManagedConnection.java:166)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi swathim,

This error simply means that it could not find the com/sap/ip/bi/sdk/dac/connector/xmla/wsclient/MsXmlAnalysis at runtime. You must have definitely accessed some API's from this DC which is included at design time.

If I am not wrong.. You have added a Dependency in your DC project. If yes then check one more thing:

1) Go to the Component Properties tab (Right Click Project -> Development Component -> Show In -> Component Properties).

2) Click on the added dependency in the dependencies tab.

3) In the Dependency Details view.Check the option for Deploy time and Run Time.

I am sure this will solve your issue.

Thanks and Regards

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am using NWDS of Version: 7.0.09.

But i am not able to find

Right Click Project -> Development Component -> Show In -> Component Properties

In my project.

There is only build diply, and refresh DC options r there in

Right Click Project -> Development Component ->

Regards,