cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record in value contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know whether condition records for condition types in value contracts are maintained in VK11 or whether there is someother way of maintaining the records.. any price agreements..

Thanx in advance..

Regards,

Pankaj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have a problem. i am getting the pricing procedure in the release of value contract but the condition record i am maintaining for PR00 and the customer discount is not getting copied. while i am able to manually put value for pr00.

Thanx in advance..

Regards,

Pankaj Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

Double Click item details --> Conditons Tab --> Click Analaysis button and check what error it is posting

Check did you

1. Determine copy controls from Value contract to customised release order

2. Assign Schedule line category to item category for contract release

3. Determine copy controls for contract release and delivery

4. Determine copy control for value contract and biling document

Please check your Value Contract configuration, whether you have completed the required process. Then proceed with transactions. That would be better.

Regards

Sathya

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

Value contract by itelf is an agreement. You will have to use condition technique and proceed with Value Contract determination. You will be using WK00 Condition type you will maintain the condition type at item level. And you enter the value Manually. This will aloow you to change the amount manually when you process the document.

Yopu assign it Wk0001 Value contract procedure.

Execute the contract through Release procedure.

This by itself is a price agreement.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

You can use VK11 and as well as VK31 for maintaining the records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for all condition types which are in pricing procedure for them the condition records are maintained in vk11 only

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in VK11 we can maingtain.

regards

sk