cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Queue Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we are checking the APO queue struck in R/3 Inbound.Most of the queue descriptions are not so clear (ex:Accounting view not maintained for Material XXX).To find the Location either we are checking in the queue id or we have to go to CFG1 transaction and send it to the user to correct the master data.Is there anyway to display all description(ex:accounting view not maintained for material XXX in Plant XXXX)information in the queue itself as like as CFG1.

Regards

Venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh,

You can check in slg1 transaction code in R/3 and /n/sapapo/c3 transaction code in APO to get similar information.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I don't want another transaction to see this.I need how to display all the information in SMQ2 transaction only.Now it is coming for some errors.Please let me know if there is anyway.Because our email is generating from smq2 only.We cannot change the process?So please let me know any possibility to see all the details from smq2 itself.

Regards

Venkadesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkadesh,

Unfortunately, I do not have anything to share with you on this development because it was done by abap team that too from the project from previous organisation. I would suggest to take help from an abapper to get this customisation done.

Best Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your help.If you find something on this please do forward me.

Thanks&Regards

Venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh,

I got your requirement now. I too had a similar requirement in my earlier project. SAP standard display did not have this option. So, I would suggest you to write a piece of code(using an abapper) or to write a customised report with display of queue error alongwith full description [either in smq2 itself or by copying in another customised report]. This will be very helpful for long run.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for understanding.If you would have done any developement on this.please send it to me.It will help in great extend.

Thanks&Regards

Venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh,

In smq2 itself, press F8 to display the complete info of the Luw. Then select the Luw by keeping the cursor on the queue name and then double click on the Luw. It will display all the queues under that luw alongwith the sysfail errors(description).

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I know this method.I have mentioned this in my question itself by word "queue id".I want to see the detail in the queue itself.So that enduser can see easily.

Regards

Venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh,

You can use transaction /SAPAPO/CQ - SCM Queue Manager in APO which will give the entire data in single view. This t-code has got the speciality that using this code, you can monitor & control both R/3 and APO inbound & outbound queues.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I appreciate your response.But here we are generating emails from the alert.I need to redirect this to user if i get full information in R/3 Inbound itself.So it would be better if there is any way to display to all description in the queue error message itself as shown in cfg1.Please suggest?Once again thanks for your response.

Thanks&Regards

Venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh,

You can use the t- code CFG3 in R/3 to display the information.

Regards,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mangesh,

My question to display full details in CFM2.Not in CFG1 or CFG3?Is there anyway please let me know.

Regards

venkadesh