cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value appearing as zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition value appearing as zero in condintion screen of the billing doc.(P.O -> Delivey-> Billing) while the condition record exists for the same. When I checked item condition detail, it showing an extra field i.e. "inactive" in control data.

Please resolve the same

Thanks & Regards

Girish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to condition tab and click on analysis icon, there u can know why it is inactive. it may be becz of not finding suitable condition tables in access sequence.

regards,

sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already checked, analysis is showing that condition record exists. but in the condition screen the value is appearing as Zero.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for which condition type you are asking, check in pricing procedure from - to and calc type, requirement, condition base value

check in PO pricing conditions has maintained and coming in PO

regards

vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I am talking about pricing condition. Condition value is appearing for other materials but for particular material it is coming as zero. I' ve also mention earliar that in item condition detail screen one extra indicator "Inactive X" is appearing.

Please help me sort the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi giresh,

Check the From and To valid date of the condition record and also check the from and to steps in your pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to me22n and check item conditions tab , the pricing condition has come or not

if not maintained - maintain it and now check in the billing document

check howmany pricing condition types are coming in the pricing procedure

regards

vardhan

Answers (0)