cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Corrupted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My workstation frooze and I was forced to reset without properly shutdown Eclipse and J2EE.

Since then, the project that I was working on at the moment of the reset is showing signs of corruption.

When I try to switch to J2EE Explorer view I got the message:

"An error has occurred when creating this view"

When I try to rebuild the project, I got:

Build problems

Errors during build.

Attempt to load class "com.sap.ide.eclipse.j2ee.model.ui.provider.J2EEModelChildrenProvider"

from deactivated plug-in "com.sap.ide.eclipse.j2ee.model.ui".

Analysing eclipse logs I found the following messages:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 4 2 Aug 09, 2004 10:23:21.983

!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.core.resources".

!STACK 0

org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.DelegatingURLClassLoader$DelegatingLoaderException: Attempt to load class "com.sap.ide.eclipse.j2ee.model.ui.provider.J2EEModelChildrenProvider" from deactivated plug-in "com.sap.ide.eclipse.j2ee.model.ui".

Other projects seem to be ok, so I suppose it's just a problem with the workspace of this specific project.

Any suggestions how I could restore the project?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I had a similar problem where the Service Explorer could not be shown after creating a new CAF project. I closed and re-opened the related projects, which did not immediately help. I then closed the Service Explorer view and re-opened it (from the Window->Show View menu) and now it works.

- Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

not sure if this really helps, but try to "Close Project" and "Open Project" in the Package Explorer View of the Java Perspective.

If this doesn't help, reinstall (actualize) the IDE. This does not affect any workspace, it just updates the plugins.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan