cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGARDING PAYMENT TERM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

My client want to calculate the payment terms based on B/L date. i.e. if the billing date is 17.03.09 & B/L date is 28.03.09 (B/L date is not uniform it may vary as per bank procedure) the payment terms should be 10 days after B/L date ,20 days after B/L days etc.

Pl tell how to do it ? And how it will affect the outstanding repots ? How to capture B/L date ?

Pl suggest.

Regards,

Santosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being the requirement is exports, do the following:-

- In VOFA, for your billing document type, tick the box "Posting Block". By this, as and when you generate export invoice, it will not be generating accounting document automatically. Only in VF02, it has to be released manually

- Apply user exit ZXVVFU01 or ZXVVFU02 in which you can add a logic such that whenever the users click the green flag in VF02, two fields should populate. One for B/L Number and another for B/L Date. Whatever the date you enter here, should be the Posting date which means, the payment terms maintained in billing document will be considered only from this date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmisir,

Thanks a lot.

I am in a process to implement ur suggestion.

Will come back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In exports sales normally we will not be sending the commercial Invoice and we will send only proforma invoice with all exports related documents at the time of delivery.

What i suggest is when u receive the B/L date on that day create the commercial invoice then u can get the outstanding as per the B/L date

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Pl give if u have any other solution,

Dear Sadasir,

Not clear on the suggestion.

pl help.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to

img, sd, master data, business partners, customers, billing documents, define payment terms

and configure ur basiline dates and posting dates here.

regards,

sk