cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up pricing for new sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

Well I am new to SD configuration and question that I am going to ask might be just a seconds task but any help to get me kick started would be highly appreciated.

Well the client I am working for has 4 distribution channels configured and now my task is to add a new distribution channel to the existing enterprise structure and I have successfully managed to do that and now I can create and extend customer master for this new distribution channel.

The next task on hand is that to configure pricing for sales areas including this distribution channel. Pricing proceedure to be used in this sales areas is already defined just can't get a clue as to where to do the settings so that i can create sales documents against such sales areas as well

right now it just gives me an error something like "No pricing procedure for this sales area"

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus!!

With your help I was successfully able to set up new distribution channel and map it to existing enterprise structure, secondly I setup a pricing schema as well for this sales area.

Now I was able to create sales order against and also the billing document but the system doesnt generate an accounting document. Am I missing something? do I need to configure something for the FI part as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check u r VKOA settings

regards

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check for the billing document type for any posting block. If block remains then remove it.

Go to the T-code "VF02", Select the billing document and there is a Green Flag button there and click that button to release the Billing Document to Accounting.

Regards,

SARTHAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi UsmanZ,

You create PP in spro > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedures > Maintain Pricing Procedures

You can't attach PP to specific plant. Pricing Procedure is determined thru trx OVKK. The defining parameters for pricing procedure determination are:

1. SalesOrg

2. Distribution Channel

3. Division

4. Document Procedure (defined in Sales doc\Billing doc maintenance)

5. Pricing procedure assigned to customer (defined in customer master)

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls go to transaction code OVKK ( pricing procedure determination) and maintain the pricing procedure for a combination of Sales Org, Distribution channel, divison,Document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.

This will take care.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to t.code OVKK and give the values like below:

Sales Org + Dis.Channel(new) + Divisiondocument pricingprocedure"a"customer pricing procedure"1"+suitable pricing procedure

hope this will help u

regards,

sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please search the forum

goto OVKK tcode and assigne the pricing procedure

to the combination of sales areadoc pricing procedure cust pricing procedure

regards