cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No amount tolerance range entered for company code M001 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I was defined company code m001and setting Tolerance groups in oba4 .

but in fb50 hint " No amount tolerance range entered for company code M001 . "

how can I solved the problem.

Regards.

LY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

First you have to check if there is a defined tolerance group for the company code using T-code OBA4. Then, check if the username has been assigned a tolerance group using T-Code OB57.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to ob57 and remove ID and then you will able to post.

0 Kudos

Supose you have a blank(empty)tolerance group for your CoCd and did the rest configuration IMG>Financial Accounting (New)....Define Tolerance Group for Employess. Then you must Assign  User/Tolerance Group (your sap ID) to the blank(empty) tolerance group in the

Document
Tolerance Groups Menu
Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have maintained tolerence group but you are not maintained amount limits to that group for incoming and outgoing documents.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was maintained tolerence group.

And you said " maintained amount limits to that group for incoming and outgoing documents." . how can I do it . Which T_code is actualize it.

thanks for answer my problom .

Regards .

LY

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created tolerance grp - oba0 and oba4 and assigned in ob57, still I keep getting the same message "No amount tolerance range entered for company code xxx

Message no. F5103

Can any body answer please!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created tolerance grp - oba0 and oba4 and assigned in ob57, still I keep getting the same message "No amount tolerance range entered for company code xxx

Message no. F5103

Can any body answer please!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please check if you have assigned the user to a tolerance group. You may have to remove this assignment, before trying. FB50.

This can happen because company code is not assigned to the same tolerance group.

--Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if you have entered 'blank' tolerance group (leaving the name blank) for your company code. If you have given a name (indentity) to your tolerance group, then i think the same needs to be assigned to userids.

Thank You,

PRASANTH_GOP9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your settings for Tolerance groups once again.

Ensure that you specify sufficient amount in the fields Amount per document and Amount per open item account item.

While posting the document through FB50, if you specify more amount than the amount which you specify in tolerance group settings, the document will not be posted.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Praisty