cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

j2ee_admin locks often

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed PI7.0 in windows server. In my PI server I am not able to login with j2ee_admin password it is not working. So i chaned my j2ee_admin password from abap level and config tool also i changed. But when I am trying to login my sap portal for j2ee info it is not opening. But it get locked often when I saw abap level it got locked I reset the password. After reset the password I tried to login the portal again got locked at abap level.

Can some one help me where and all do I need to change j2ee_admin password in a ABAP+JAVA system

Please some one hele me

Regards,

Sankaranarayanan.G

BASIS CONSULTANT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this note

936093 XI 7.0: Changing the passwords of XI service users

when ever you change password in XI you need to update exchange profile accodingly

Samrat

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi narayanan,

This is an usual one, after changing the password for j2ee_admin user u have to update those passwords in configtool. If u down the system , sap will not get up with out changed password in the configtool.

Goto configtool left side select secure storage and goto right side there will be two password colums , in that select "admin/password/SID" set ur password..

Dont change the second password.. it is an database password.

Regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. It is working fine now without any problem. Thanks a lot...

Regards,

Sankaranarayanan.G

BASIS CONSULTANT