cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planned cost not shown in the CJ30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all experts,

could you provide some suggestions on this issue?

i did some cost planning to one WBS, say I/0001-02.

the cost planning is the cost element planning and activity input T-code: CJR2.

the above mentioned cost planning can be seen in the cost reports, such as S_ALR_87013542.

but when i do the project budgeting using CJ30, i cannot see these planned cost in the planned total volume.

i want to budget the project on the basis of the planned cost. but the planned cost shown in CJ30 is just the material cost (material assigned to the activity) and the internal activity cost.

is it right?

or do i have to do some config.

thanks a lot.

Judy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judy,

The cost planning can be done in CJ40 or CJR2.

The planned cost can be seen in the budget creation CJ30 and subsequent release CJ32 if they are in the same version and same period.

However you can use t code IMCPP3 to copy your plan cost from CJ40 to CJ30 without manually updating the same.

Hope this will help you.

Uddhab

Former Member
0 Kudos

1- chk to select the proper period in the transaction in a proper version.

2- chk the cost element against which u planned in cjr2, has been maintained in the planning profile of the project.

3- Try budgeting with the transaction "IMCCP3" which ll copy ur plan cost into ur budgeting..

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make sure in CJ30 you display same plan version as the version you used in planning in CJR2.

default is version 0 but check the version that you used to maintain the planned cost which you did in CJR2..

regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you.

i only use one Version in the project planning cost (Version 0)

in the plan total colum, i only use the material cost and internal activity costs.

the cost element planning and activity input are not shown in it

Judy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judy,

In CJ30 screen,

Go to Settings=>Planned total view

on choosing this planned total column will also become visible

with regards,

Ravi