cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem for JMS Calls to BAPI and IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Right now one of our requirement should call JMS to BAPI and IDOC. JMS->BAPI->IDOC.

But thing is right now we are struggle to send JMS request to BAPI. Auctully we are using SONICMQ JMS , for SONICMQ purpose we deployed sonic_client.jar files and configured all details in JMS sender adapter, but JMS adapter is not activating . Again we cross checked n redone deployment of drivers , but no use ! In RWB JMSadapter not even giving red or green . Except this remaining adapters are working fine.

LogViewer showing nothing for tis adapter, no errors found for this. It means not even processing any data.

Let me know before deploy these drivers should I take any precaustions? becuase we done this deployement thrice..but no use.the similar way we deploed JDBC drivers that is working fine.

and i found some info in componentinfo:

sap.com com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib null (3.0.0220040608173429.0000) SAP AG 20060324161039 null/null

sap.com com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.sonic.client null (3.0.0920041027171222.0000) SAP AG 20060308163701 null/null

and also i found Dispatcher is not loading the JMS provider service. Is it requred to depoloy this service?

So instead of JMS calls , I have used http client for BAPI calls. but our requirement is not fulfilled, we should do now. like this way i done.

1.Http<---->BAPI

2.Http(Bapiresponse)----->IDOC.

Just now we got another error " Unable to find central Adapter Engine in SLD" for creating sender agreement. we need to trouble shoot this...!

Note: We are using SP9!

Give me your ideas and experience quotes..

thank you,

regards..rambarki!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rambarki,

For your HTTP adapter, no sender Agreement is required.

For connecting to a SOnic MQ JMS, just verify the parameters entered with values in this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c1/739c4186c2a409e10000000a155106/content.htm

JDBS and JMS drivers are installed on XI server in exactly the same way, and i would suggest that you check that d drivers are deployed properly using this document,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3867a582-0401-0010-6cbf-964...

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I dont have problem for Http calls, while i'm doing sender aggrement for JMS i'm getting problem for unable to find Adapter engine in SLD.

and i have deployed drivers according to that guide and configured all parameters according to sap help only..but no use.

regards..rambarki

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the status by SLDCHECK.

Also check with Visual Admin, is the JMS drivers are installed properly.

Go to service.sap.com for Adapter Monitoring guide. Here is the link-

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002757652005E/HowtoMintorAF.pdf

Also check-

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After restart the services , the SLD working fine .

and JMS adapter showing RED atleast now...but showing Details : Null.

so now we will do trouble shoot according to this.

And frequently we are getting one problem for Adapter engine going to RED . It means CPA cache is not refreshing frequently.i think Am i right?..when we restart j2Ee services, then it'll come to green but after some time it is again going to RED. but message are going as usual..! Do you have any idea about this and how to prevent this kind of problems when we moving objects in PRD..beuase some times old message are coming across ..

Regards

rambarki

Former Member
0 Kudos

i

Message was edited by: U Rambarki

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambarki,

Just make sure that the JMS drivers are installed, the sonic MQ that you are trying to access is up and running.

When you get the error no Details Found, it basically implies that the JMS adapter configuration is not able to read the Destination JMS queue.

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambarki,

Just make sure that the JMS drivers are installed, the sonic MQ that you are trying to access is up and running.

When you get the error no Details Found, it basically implies that the JMS adapter configuration is not able to read the Destination JMS queue.

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambarki,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

there is Queue connection error in Logviewer file for JMS: it is showing following error:

Queue_Connection_Factor:jmsfactory/default/QueueconnectionFactory,Error_Queue;JMSQueues/default/MessageSecurityErrorQueues,QUEUE:JMSQueues/Default/MessagesecurityQueue, JARM_PREFIX:XI:Security,JARM_USER:XISecurityuser,JARM_ENABLED=false;

Do you have any idea about what exact error it is?

does this userid and pwd problem for access Queues? hope this is the reason for JMS adapter showing Details : Null

regards..rambarki

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rambarki,

As you would have noticed when you try to configure your JMS adapter, the values for your factory and other details come automatically. You do not have to explicitly type them.

So, if you have imported the Driver for Soniq MQ and also made sure that the Queue manager, queue name, user id , password etc are entered correctly and that the JMS is running, I think it should work fine.

Also, I would suggest that you do a notes search on service market place. hopefullym you might find something of use,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Bhavesh,

I left default factory values as it is in JMSsender adapter..I just gave Queue manager name , Queue name and user and pwd..the same user id use to connect the queue properly..but through JMS adapter doesn't work..

and thing is logviewer doesn't show any error, it just giving info . only.

but still jmsadapter showing details as null..

regards..rambarki

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambarki,

Just take a look at these notes on Service Market Place,

749743,856346,678815,790963 and see if it helps

Also, do a service market place notes search with the details you get in your log, it might help you out.

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rambarki,

was this problem sorted out?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Bhavesh,

this is the problem we are getting at present:

Failed to Create Connection! Reason: Response from the server could not be reached.

JMS Internal Error at Server Client Adapter!JMS Service is not started

The following hosts could not be reached 143:223:221:10:50310

but this Ip and port i configured differently in sender and receiver JMS adapters.. logviewer showing this message...we got struck here..

regards..rambarki

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rambarki,

few steps which might help... restaart server, or clear cache, sld cahe , try reactivating your JMS adapter. it helps at times

Regards,

bhavesh

Answers (0)