cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a typical scenario where any change to mapping is not getting affected.

When we change the mapping & test using Test tab it work fine but when the sender systems send the data, PI engine is taking the old mapping.

We tried to refresh the cache, restart J2EE and all other things but new mapping is not taking effect.

Any help on this will be appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you test the mapping in the test tab of Interface Mapping where we give the name of the Message mapping,

If not then Test there (I am not asking it to test it in Message Mapping) .

Once again select the Message mapping there save and activate, things will work.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you forget to activate?

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not at all.. It is activated..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts on this..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check ID objects... I know this is mapping issue... But check interface determination particulay... there may be something wrong....

Other wise, Activate all the IR and ID object once again... It is not a problem..

Thnx

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for IR cache notifications.. Find this option in the menu bar...Tools.. ( I didnt remember correctly...)..If there are red buttons... then cache is not updated.... If cache is not updated then you can't do any thing... May i know your senario....

Thnx

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

it is Environment --> Cache notifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion.

We are using Process Integration scenario in ESR and than import the model into ID.

Since this looks like caching issue, I deleted the model in ID and re imported it again.

When I deleted the model I also deleted & recreated Interface determination, Recv determination.

Even after that the issue remains.. !!

I came to know just now from Basis that in the weekend they have moved PI box from Virtual server to Physical server. Although they claim that it was Db copy, i am guessing something is missing there, as after that only the problem has come.

Is there any place or db that stores the location where the mapping is saved i can check

As mentioned while doing testing using test tab it work, but when it goes through PI pipeline, it picks the old mapping.

Thanks