cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is to develop smartform for remunaration statement. Depending on the dates given on the screen for a particular employee the user should get the statement. It should be able to get the rem. statements for the past as well.

My question is how much time this will take for development. It is all custom. I have worked on smartforms before but not on such a big one.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as the others say.

Depends on:

- your skills. as well for smartforms as printprogram

-requirements

-complexity

-new one from scratch or modifying an existing one

etc.

We don 't know one of mentioned about. So it is hard to give development time.

Neverthreless i will give also an estimate of about one week before start testing.

Succes

Gr., Frank

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

mostly its depends on the requirment ,some times we strucking one point due to functional clarification ,and test data ,so it depents on requirment.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Check with the standard is available if not create from the scratch..Do the analysis of the requirement

thoroughly.

Design the requirement step by step and start working on it.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Definitely less than a week.

Just be clear with the req and sit with functional guy.

You will be able to make it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We canot say how much required to desing the Remuneration form ie, based on the complexity of the Form. and its from the scratch or already standard print program and standard smartform is there.

if those things will be provided by functional consultants then we will estimate how much required to do the additional things for the Remuneration form.

Thanks

Ramakrishna Pathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you copying an standard form and modifying it or doing it from the scratch . same with the case: for driver program.

If you have to do it from scratch it will definitely take some time around a week . before it went for testing.