cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic dates in variants for proportion factor calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

How to create Variant to Calculate the dynamic dates for the following activities:

1)Generation of CVC's

2)Load Planning Area Version

3)Calculate Proportional Factors

4)Intializing the Planning Area.

When we Create Proportional factors we need to give Selection ID.Actually i need to calculate the proportional factors for all the combinations in the Planning Area in back ground in every monthly basis.How to calculate the proportional factors for all the combinations of the Planning area at a single time?

Please advice me

Thanks

regards

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To calculate the date dynamically, you could use the approcach which Dighambar sugegsted.

However if you cannnot use any of the options provided by SAP, you could make use of the TVARVC variables and have a small program to update these variables.

Please let me know if you need more info

You could also refre:

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds to me like you just want to calculate proportional factors for the entire planning area yes?

There's a program for that called /SAPAPO/RMDP_SHARE_MANAGER.

Run it in S38. You can run it in batch as well by saving a variant.

Basically you need to supply a planning area, a date range and a key figure to base the calculation on, it's fairly self explanatory. We use it all the time after we load historical data in order to bring the split into line for the other key figures.

Let me know if it helps, if not, explain the issue in more detail

Regards

Simon

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

If I understand your requirement correctly , you need a variant with dynamic dates for varioues calculations ,,,Right ..?

In that case, when you save a variant in variant attributes you need to select selection Variable as "D" i.e " Dynamic date calculation" and select your entires as include/exclude,options and variable name as in our case we have 1month in past and 27 months in Future. when we roll on to next month it takes this month as current and so on for dynamic calculations..

Please let me know if you need more clarifications on this .\

Regds//Digambar