cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Track

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to NWDI. Which team is responsible to creating a track? Basis team or Developers?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

NetWeaver administrator would download software component files(.sca) from service market place and create the track and setup runtime systems for deployment.

THanks,

Thirumala.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Rewar d point s if your question is answered.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I suggests you to dont think of whom to do. It will be very usefull for you if you can create track in NWDI. Its not that much difficulty. That to in market now developer with NWDI experince is hot cake. so better to know its for your wish.

For example i will introduce myself. where i am developer initially and worked on NWDI too for one project. Now i can tell that i am some how good in NWDI with development.

Better do the things own it will be very usefull and last but not least NWDI is very intresting concept.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

There is no definite answer for that.It depends on company to company.

There can be a scenarion where portal administrator will act as Netweaver Administrator and create the track or basis team create the track or both teams will help each other to create the track.

For example in my company I am the portal administrator and netweaver administrator too and I will take basis help to get the SCA from service market place and put them in the CMS inbox and rest i will take care of

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri