cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Schedule JDBC Sender?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating JDBC to IDoc scenario.I need to schedule the JDBC Sender so that it pulls data from a table on a particular date & time of every month.

Eg 1st of every month at 10.00AM

I have seen the polling feild in the CC ,but is there anyother way of achiving the above scheduling.

Thanks,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

You could use Communication Channel 'Availabilty Time Planning'. It is available under Component Monitoring => Display => Adapter Engine PID => Communication Channel Monitoring.

You could schedule the sender channel Daily/Weekly/Monthly or even on particular dates in a month.

The below link gives more info about this

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm]

Let me know if you need more info.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Regards

joel

ChadRichardson
Participant
0 Kudos

We kind of cheat by checking against the database's internal GetDate() function within the polling WHERE clause and only allowing results to be returned when our conditions are met. SQL Server is good for this. We have scheduled jobs to run once a week, once a day and once a month using this method.

Just another option to consider...

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try adapter scheduling

ref: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-