cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap software for practice purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am looking for following sap software for general practice purpose.

BI7.0,

ECC6.0

EP7.0

if we have id for the service .sap.com is there any possibility we can download and install or anyone selling the software for practice purpose.

I have one more question if we install the ECC6.0, can we practice BI also in the ECC and when we prctice BI in ECC in that if we wa to practice extracting the data from the source system how can this be done.

Please do reply.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can install IDES For Biw 7 ECC part as you can go with the whole Training part here rather workingon live servers ,

Thx

Shilpa

fidel_vales
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since when is IDES "free"?

I'm quite curious about this ...

If I look at

http://service.sap.com/ides

I can read:

> Customers and partners can install a complete mySAP Business Suite IDES demo environment or take advantage of the mySAP Business Suite IDES hosting service.

So, you need to be a SAP customer or partner. IDES is not a "SAP Software for Practice Purposes"

AFAIK, The only software for practice purposes are the "Trial Version" that you can find on the download area of this site and they contain only the "technical" part

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am looking for following sap software for general practice purpose.

> BI7.0,

> ECC6.0

> EP7.0

As of now there is no license for "home use" of any of the above mentioned products.

> if we have id for the service .sap.com is there any possibility we can download and install or anyone selling the software for practice purpose.

No.

Downloading and using SAP software implies a license contract with SAP (see license.pdf that comes with the installation media). If you have a contract you can certainly download an install the software.

Any other source for SAP software (images, downloads, P2P networks) is illegal.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through following link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/software-downloads?startindex=1

These are some trail download available on sdn site.

Regards,

Sachin Rane.